All MPC students have a Lobo Account!
All MPC students have a Lobo Account. This account provides you with MPC network permissions, an MPC email address, access to MPC's Google Apps and your Student Portal (mympc) and will be available for use the day after you register for a class for the first time.
- Click here to learn how to access and activate your Lobo Account
- Click here to locate computer labs and get help
Your Lobo Account will give you access to the resources you need including:
- Your MPC Google Email (with unlimited storage, sign in through Lobo Apps)
- Additional Apps from Google (Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Forms, Hangouts, Sites, etc..) which are protected within the MPC domain (with unlimited storage as well!)
- MyMPC (student portal) where you will find links to:
- Student Club Sites
- Student Forums
Off Campus Access:
If you are having problems accessing MyMPC from any off-campus computer, see below:
Got questions, need help???
- Ask a Computer Lab Tech for assistance or
- Email WebsiteSupport@mpc.edu. (Please include your Student ID number in any requests for assistance.)