Monterey Peninsula College’s online courses offer the perfect opportunity for students to complete coursework while providing options for those whose work, travel, or family commitments demand increased flexibility.
Students can complete most requirements for the following degrees and certificates through MPC's Distance Education online courses.
- General Education Online Offerings
- Online Degrees
- AA-T in History
- AS-T in Business Administration
- AS-T in Early Childhood Education (ECED 52, fieldwork not online)
- AA (Transfer Preparation Degree) in Computer Information Systems
- AA in General Studies - Arts and Humanities Emphasis
- AA in General Studies - Social Science Emphasis
- AA in General Studies - Communication and Analytical Thinking Emphasis
- AA in Family Research Studies
- Online Certificates
- Learn more about the programs and courses available online through Monterey Peninsula College by exploring the links at the left.
- Find out how to register for classes:
- Contact the MPC's Counseling Department by phone at (831) 646-4020 or Ask a Counselor to discuss specific degree and course requirements.