Reminder! Early PRIORITY Registration for FALL 2017 is open to all graduating High School Seniors who complete Assessment, Orientation, and Schedule Building Workshop!
Apply for Admission
- Apply for the current "Spring 2017" term
- Be sure to answer questions reflecting your current status as HS Senior.
- Your completed application creates your MPC student record and unique Student ID Number.
- Please note that if you apply for admission before March 20, 2017, you will have to REAPPLY for Fall 2017.
RSVP for Assessment on Saturday, April 8
Please bring a photo ID, your MPC student ID number and know what math level test you are taking.
You may show up as a walk-in and add your name to the wait-list.
- Please arrive no later than 8am
- Sign-ups will be located at the check-in tent in front of the Lecture Forums at the center of campus.
If you are unable to attend you may take your assessment on a regular assessment date. If you assess elsewhere, you must bring copy of assessment results to Schedule Building Workshop.
Complete Online Orientation
- Log into your "WebReg" Student Portal
- Click "Online Orientation" under the Quick Links menu
- You must complete online orientation BEFORE Join the Pack! Day
Attend a Schedule Building Workshop @ Join the Pack! Day
At the Schedule Building Workshop you will:
- Create your First-Semester Education Plan
- Learn how to register for classes
- Have questions answered by an MPC counselor
- Qualify for Priority Registration
Can't make it to Join the Pack! Day
Sign up for a Schedule Building Workshop below.