Reminder! Early PRIORITY Registration for FALL 2017 is open to all graduating High School Seniors who complete Assessment, Orientation, and Schedule Building Workshop!
Apply for Admission
- Apply for Admission
- Be sure to answer questions reflecting your current status as HS Senior.
- Your completed application creates your MPC student record and unique Student ID Number.
- Please note that if you apply for admission before March 20, 2017, you will have to REAPPLY for Fall 2017.
No appointment is necessary, but it is first come first served. Please arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled test.
- Photo ID -- Your High School ID is okay.
- Your MPC Student ID.
- Know what math level you are taking.
If you assess elsewhere, you must bring copy of assessment results to Schedule Building Workshop.
Complete Online Orientation
- Log into your "WebReg" Student Portal
- Click "Online Orientation" under the Quick Links menu
- You must complete online orientation BEFORE Join the Pack! Day
Attend a Schedule Building Workshop @ Join the Pack! Day
At the Schedule Building Workshop you will:
- Create your First-Semester Education Plan
- Learn how to register for classes
- Have questions answered by an MPC counselor
- Qualify for Priority Registration
Can't make it to Join the Pack! Day
Sign up for a Schedule Building Workshop below.