Effective with the October 24, 2018 governing board meeting, agendas, meeting materials, and minutes for governing board meetings can be accessed through BoardDocs.
Archived documents from prior meetings can be accessed through the "Select a Year" links in the box on the left-hand side of this "meeting and agendas" webpage.
Due to restrictions on large gatherings per guidance from the Monterey County Health Department and the State of California during the COVID-19 outbreak, MPC Governing Board meetings have been moved online until further notice. They are accessible to the public through virtual meeting sessions using the Zoom platform, links are provided in the agenda posted in Board Docs..
Click to review MPC's Guidance on Remote Meeting Protocols and Best Practices for valuable information on attending these meetings online.
Regular Governing Board Meeting
- Date: 05/31/2017 1:30 PM
- Location: Sam Karas Room - Library and Technology Center
980 Fremont Street
Monterey, California 93940
MONTEREY PENINSULA COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
GOVERNING BOARD OF TRUSTEES
10:00 a.m. Closed Session, Education Center at Marina, MA-402
1:30 p.m. Regular Meeting,Education Center at Marina, MA-501
- 5-31-2017 Agenda
- 5-31-2017 Consents
- 5-31-2017 New Business
- 5-31-2017 Reports and Presentations
- Comments (Public)
- Comment (Trustee): Dr. Margaret-Anne Coppernoll
- Report: Kiran Kamath, Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Revised Documents
- New Business Agenda Item A (Accreditation Recommendations - Progress Report)
- New Business Agenda Item D (Parking Fees)
- New Business Agenda Item L (Board Policies - BP 2210, AP 2210, and BP 2315)