Effective with the October 24, 2018 governing board meeting, agendas, meeting materials, and minutes for governing board meetings can be accessed through BoardDocs.
Archived documents from prior meetings can be accessed through the "Select a Year" links in the box on the left-hand side of this "meeting and agendas" webpage.
Due to restrictions on large gatherings per guidance from the Monterey County Health Department and the State of California during the COVID-19 outbreak, MPC Governing Board meetings have been moved online until further notice. They are accessible to the public through virtual meeting sessions using the Zoom platform, links are provided in the agenda posted in Board Docs..
Click to review MPC's Guidance on Remote Meeting Protocols and Best Practices for valuable information on attending these meetings online.
Regular Governing Board Meeting
- Date: 10/25/2017 1:30 PM
- Location: Public Safety Training Center in Seaside
2642 Colonel Durham St.
Seaside, California 93955
MONTEREY PENINSULA COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
GOVERNING BOARD OF TRUSTEES
11:00 a.m. Closed Session, Public Safety Training Center, SPS-106
1:30 p.m. Regular Meeting, Public Safety Training Center, SPS-119
- 10-25-2017 Agenda
- 10-25-2017 Consents
- 10-25-2017 New Business
- 10-25-2017 Reports and Presentations
- Opening Address: Trustee Loren Steck
- Recognition: Tyler Keisling Introduction
- New Business Agenda Item B - Fort Ord Reuse Authority (FORA)
- New Business Agenda Item G - 2017-2019 MPC Integrated Plan - Basic Skills Iniative, Student Equity, and Student Success and Support Program