Environmental Club Meeting
- Date: 11/14/2017 1:00 PM - 1:50 PM
- Location: Monterey Peninsula College - Life Sciences Building (Room 104)
980 Fremont Street
- Introduction: Are you interested and concerned with the environment?
It's not too late to join the Environmental Club!!
The MPC Environmental club focuses on service projects to preserve our natural environment all around us. We organize pollution and campus cleanup projects, publicity campaigns, outdoor field trips and Earth Week activities.
We are currently working on:
- showing environmentally-themed movies
- completing a campus compost bin
- setting up debates regarding fracking in Monterey County
Join us at our weekly meetings to learn more, then get involved! For additional information on the club, feel free to email us at: email@example.com