Effective with the October 24, 2018 governing board meeting, agendas, meeting materials, and minutes for governing board meetings can be accessed through BoardDocs.
Archived documents from prior meetings can be accessed through the "Select a Year" links in the box on the left-hand side of this "meeting and agendas" webpage.
Due to restrictions on large gatherings per guidance from the Monterey County Health Department and the State of California during the COVID-19 outbreak, MPC Governing Board meetings have been moved online until further notice. They are accessible to the public through virtual meeting sessions using the Zoom platform, links are provided in the agenda posted in Board Docs..
Click to review MPC's Guidance on Remote Meeting Protocols and Best Practices for valuable information on attending these meetings online.
Regular Governing Board Meeting
- Date: 02/21/2018 1:30 PM
- Location: Sam Karas Room - Library and Technology Center
980 Fremont Street
Monterey, California 93940
MONTEREY PENINSULA COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
GOVERNING BOARD OF TRUSTEES
11:00 a.m. Closed Session, Library & Technology Center, Stutzman Room
1:30 p.m. Regular Meeting, Library & Technology Center, Sam Karas Room
- 2-21-2018 Agenda
- 2-21-2018 Consents
- 2-21-2018 New Business
- 2-21-2018 Reports and Presentations
- Consent Agenda Item D (Revised)
- New Business Agenda Item B (Revised)
- New Business Agenda Item E
- New Business Agenda Item I
- New Business Agenda Item M
- Report: Heather Craig, Academic Senate President
- Response to Heather Craig from Board Policy Subcommittee
- Report: Kiran Kamath, Vice President for Academic Affairs