Effective with the October 24, 2018 governing board meeting, agendas, meeting materials, and minutes for governing board meetings can be accessed through BoardDocs.
Archived documents from prior meetings can be accessed through the "Select a Year" links in the box on the left-hand side of this "meeting and agendas" webpage.
Due to restrictions on large gatherings per guidance from the Monterey County Health Department and the State of California during the COVID-19 outbreak, MPC Governing Board meetings have been moved online until further notice. They are accessible to the public through virtual meeting sessions using the Zoom platform, links are provided in the agenda posted in Board Docs..
Click to review MPC's Guidance on Remote Meeting Protocols and Best Practices for valuable information on attending these meetings online.
Special Governing Board Meeting
- Date: 03/13/2018 9:30 AM
MONTEREY PENINSULA COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
GOVERNING BOARD OF TRUSTEES
SPECIAL BOARD MEETING
9:00 a.m. Closed Session, Library & Technology Center, Stutzman Room
9:30 a.m., Library & Technology Center, Sam Karas Room
- 3-13-2018 Agenda
- 3-13-2018 Special Business
- Special Business Agenda Item D
- Revisions - Special Business Agenda Item A
- Board Policy 4250 - Probation, Dismissal, and Readmission
- Board Policy 7161 - Professional Development: President and Vice Presidents
- Board Policy 7340 - Leaves
- Board Policy 7341 - Leaves and Vacation: Management, Supervisory, and Confidential Employees
- Revision - Special Business Agenda Item B
- Revision - Special Business Agenda Item C
- Administrative Procedure 7365 - Discipline and Dismissal: Classified Employees