Financial Aid Workshop
Come and Complete your FAFSA/Dream Act Application
- Date: 11/14/2018 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Location: LTC 216 - Library and Technology Center
Monterey Peninsula College, 980 Fremont Street
Monterey, California 93940
- Introduction: Get help on your FAFSA/CA Dream Act Application for 2019-2020 and get assistance with completing 2018-2019 financial aid files if necessary!
Don't miss one of our valuable Financial Aid Workshops, experts are here to assist you!
Get help on your FAFSA/CA Dream Act Application for 2019-2020 or complete your financial aid file for this year if it is not done yet~
Come to a workshop with the documents that you have and that apply to you:
- FSA ID and Password (student & parents if under 24)
- 2017 Student and/or Parent taxes
- Parents' marital status with month and year of marriage, divorce, or separation
- Student's Social Security or Tax ID #
Your one FREE stop for FAFSA assistance for any desired college!!
For more information, visit MPC Student Financial Services located in the Student Services Building (first floor) or call (831) 646-4030.