English and Math Assessment - Marina Ed Center (MA 501)
- Date: 12/06/2018 6:00 PM
- Location: Education Center at Marina
289 12th Street
Marina, California 93933
This Assessment is for students that wish to take English and Math classes, or classes that have English and/or Math prerequisites.
The English Assessment (or English Placement Test) has two parts:
30 Minute Timed Multiple Choice Reading Comprehension Test
45 Minute Timed Written Essay
The Math Assessment (or Math Placement Test) has FOUR levels to choose from. When you arrive, you must tell us which assessment you would like to take. Prior to selecting an assessment test, you should review sample problems available at the Math Assessment webpage. It is recommended that you select the level at which you feel comfortable solving about half the problem correctly.
NO APPOINTMENT REQUIRED: YOU SHOULD ARRIVE 30 MIN BEFORE THE TEST BEGINS
Important details regarding the English & Math Assessment:
- Allow 3 hours total for the English & Math Assessment
- No late seating
- Space is limited. First come-first served.
- Present ANY valid Photo ID
- Know your Math Test Level
- Know your MPC Student ID Number
- Children are not allowed in the testing area and may not be left unattended on campus
- One day parking permit is $3.00