Montage Health Mobile Health Clinic
- Date: 05/15/2019 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Monterey Peninsula College - Parking Lot C (next to the Gym)
9870 Fremont Street
Monterey, California 93940
Montage Mobile Health Clinics at MPC!
Montage Health and Monterey Peninsula College have partnered together to provide healthcare services to MPC students through Montage's Mobile Medical Clinic on the MPC (Monterey) campus on Wednesday afternoons, from 1pm-4pm (in parking lot C, near the MPC gymnasium.)
Treatment Services for walk-in patients include:
- Sore throats, earaches, coughs, sinus issues
- Minor infections (wound, skin, urinary)
- Basic wound care
- Diabetes: checking blood sugar, medications for blood sugar control, information and education
- High Blood Pressure: blood pressure checks, oral medications
The mobile medical clinic is staffed by nurse practitioners. other clinicians and volunteers. The mobile clinic contains 2 exam rooms.
*Note: the clinic does not carry or prescribe painkillers, sedatives, sleeping pills. or controlled medications (such as opioids.)