Hit the Books: A STEM-focused Reading Workshop
- Date: 10/14/2019 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Sam Karas Room - Library and Technology Center
980 Fremont Street
Monterey, California 93940
Time: Noon - 1 p.m.
Location: Library & Technology Center - Sam Karas Room
Speakers: Lesley Stampleman and Linda Hucks
- Identify specific strategies to overcome reading roadblocks
- Practice "think aloud" and metacognitive methods for endurance reading
- Utilize the Concept Tracker tool for STEM concept comprehension
Students wishing to attend this workshop can reserve a spot through The English & Study Skills Center's WCOnline appointment software. Current users can sign up for the workshop just like a regular appointment. Please contact the English & Study Skills Center for more information.
Phone: (831) 646-4177