Hands-on Financial Aid Workshop (Drop-in)
Need help with your 2019-2020 & 2020-2021 FAFSA/California Dream Act Applications?
- Date: 02/18/2020 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Location: LTC 216 - Library and Technology Center
Monterey Peninsula College, 980 Fremont Street
Monterey, California 93940
Don't miss one of our valuable Financial Aid Workshops, experts are here to assist you!
Get help on your FAFSA/CA Dream Act Application for 2020-2021 or complete your financial aid file for this year (2019-2020) if it is not done yet!
Come to a workshop with the documents that you have and that apply to you:
- Driver's license, if you have one
- Social Security Card, if you have one
- Alien registration number, if you have one
- Your 2017 & 2018 income information
- 2017& 2018 Parent income information and birthdates
- Parents' marital status with month and year of marriage, divorce, or separation
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) - yours and your parents'
- Any records of untaxed income
Your one FREE stop for FAFSA assistance for any desired college!!
For more information, visit MPC Student Financial Services located in the Student Services Building (first floor) or call (831) 646-4030.