Student Forum: S/P Search Feedback
- Date: 07/01/2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
The 2020 Superintendent/President Search Committee will be hosting a student forum on July 1, 2020 from 1pm – 2pm via Zoom (details below) to give the STUDENTS an opportunity to provide input on the Superintendent/President position announcement.
ASMPC Vice President, Jhailyn Bryant and Student Jesus Macias will facilitate the meeting. They will ask the following questions for your input:
1. What are the unique qualities and characteristics of MPC?
2. What are the qualities and characteristics/attributes that you would like to see in the next superintendent/president of MPC?
3. What are the current challenges facing MPC? (One or two word answers per challenge)
4. What values will be important for the next superintendent/president to uphold?
5. What kind of future do you envision for MPC?
6. Provide any additional input you would like included in the job announcement for the superintendent/president position.
If you are unable to attend:
- Please provide your feedback by completing the online SURVEY by Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 5pm
- The forums will be recorded and placed on the 2020 Superintendent/President Search webpage
Forum Zoom Details: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 from 1pm to 2pm