English Only Assessment (in Marina)
- Date: 05/08/2015 12:30 PM
- Location: Marina Education Center, Room #MA 501
289 12th Street
Marina, California 93933
This Assessment is for students that wish to take an English class at MPC, or a class that has English as a prerequisite. Students wishing to take the English Only assessment may also make an appointment for an English & Math assessment date. (You cannot take Math Only on those days.)
The English Assessment (CTEP) is divided into two parts - a reading comprehension and a written essay. A topic will be provided for the essay. Placement into reading and writing classes will be based on your assessment results.
Important details regarding the English Assessment:
- 2 hour TIMED English Assessment
- You must arrive at the Check-in Time
- No late admittance
- Children are not allowed in the testing area and may not be left unattended on campus
- You must have your Picture ID & MPC Student ID# in order to be admitted to the Assessment
- If you are late, forget to bring a picture ID or your MPC Student ID# you will be taking you will be asked to reschedule your Assessment for another day
To make an appointment: Log into the WebReg (Student Portal) system and go to "Quick Links".