Effective with the October 24, 2018 governing board meeting, agendas, meeting materials, and minutes for governing board meetings can be accessed through BoardDocs.
Archived documents from prior meetings can be accessed through the "Select a Year" links in the box on the left-hand side of this "meeting and agendas" webpage.
Due to restrictions on large gatherings per guidance from the Monterey County Health Department and the State of California during the COVID-19 outbreak, MPC Governing Board meetings have been moved online until further notice. They are accessible to the public through virtual meeting sessions using the Zoom platform, links are provided in the agenda posted in Board Docs..
Click to review MPC's Guidance on Remote Meeting Protocols and Best Practices for valuable information on attending these meetings online.
Regular Governing Board Meeting
- Date: 08/24/2016 9:30 AM
- Location: MPC Library & Technology Center, Sam Karas Room
980 Fremont Street
Monterey, California 93940
MONTEREY PENINSULA COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
GOVERNING BOARD OF TRUSTEES
9:30 a.m., Study Session, Library & Technology Center, Sam Karas Room
11:00 a.m., Closed Session, Library & Technology Center, Stutzman Room
1:30 p.m., Regular Meeting, Library & Technology Center, Sam Karas Room
- 8-24-2016 Agenda
- 8-24-2016 Correspondence and Publications
- 8-24-2016 Consents
- 8-24-2016 New Business
- 8-24-2016 Reports and Presentations
- 8-24-2016 Report_Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Final Budget_Fiscal Year 2016-17
- Presentation_Final Budget 16-17
- Handout_Board Policies Subcommittee Recommendations Regarding Policies
- Handout_Corrections to Administrative Procedures 3420 and 7120
- Presentation_Accreditation Study Session
- Handout_Actionable Improvement Plans (Study Session)
- Handout_Guide to Accreditation for Governing Boards (Study Session)
- Handout_Guide to Evaluating Institutions_Std IVC (Study Session)
- Handout_Q&A_Regional Accreditation (Study Session)
- Handout_Quality Focus Projects (Study Session)