Coronavirus Disease 2019 Update (March 17, 2020)
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Update
March 17, 2020
Effective March 18, all MPC classes, learning support services, and student services will be offered fully online. Lecture classes shall continue to be offered fully-online through the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester. Lab, studio, and other activity classes shall be transitioned online immediately and for as long as it remains appropriate for the discipline and course content.
- Students who need access to technology, such as a laptop or chrome book, can contact (831) 646-4002
- Students who need accommodations to support their online learning, should contact the Access Resource Center for assistance at (831) 646-4070, or by email, email@example.com
- Students are encouraged to contact Counseling for additional guidance and support during the transition period at (831) 646-4020
- Student health and wellness concerns can be directed to our Student Health Services at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (831) 646-4017
Our health services team can provide health advice, resources, and tools needed to plan a transition back to campus when appropriate.
MPC Student Grading & Refund Options
Questions regarding withdrawals “W”, excused withdrawals “EW”, incompletes “I”, or refunds, can be directed to Admissions and Records by email at email@example.com, or by phone at (831) 646-4002.
- California Department of Public Health: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/
- County of Monterey Health Department: https://www.co.monterey.ca.us/
government/departments-a-h/ health/diseases/2019-novel- coronavirus-2019-ncov
- Chancellor’s Office: https://www.cccco.edu/About-
Us/Chancellors-Office/ Divisions/Communications-and- Marketing/Novel-Coronavirus