Textbook Rental Returns (MPC Bookstore)
**The due date for textbook rental returns for the Spring 2020 semester has been extended to June 10, 2020
As the Spring 2020 semester comes to a close, MPC students who have rented textbooks from the the bookstore must arrange to return them before the deadline to ensure they are not assessed any late fees or charged to replace any materials that have not been properly returned.
If you rented a book this semester from the bookstore, you can return it, free of charge, using a shipping label you can print out.
Please follow the steps below to create and print your shipping label.
- Go to the MPC Bookstore website and create an account, using the email account you used when you rented the books. (https://www.bkstr.com/montereypeninsulastore/home)
- Once logged in, go to "My Account" and click "View All Rentals".
- Click the link to "Return all rentals by mail". Select the specific books you rented in the pop-up window. Click "Continue".
- Enter your return address and click "Continue".
- Click the link to "Get Label" and print.
(Note: If you have any issues with your account, please call the bookstore at (831) 657-4680 weekdays between 10am - 1pm, or email email@example.com for assistance.)