Nexus Program for New Faculty & Deans
Each Fall MPC welcomes new faculty to campus and invites them to participate in a sustained orientation program, Nexus, led by the college leadership. This year we are also welcoming three new deans to MPC!
The Nexus meetings provide opportunities for open dialogue in a small group setting as well as valuable information about the college, campus resources academic and business procedures, and student services. The meetings are designed to enable the new faculty and deans to build connections so they can fully engage in campus initiatives as they begin their careers at MPC.
This year's Nexus participants (pictured above from left to right) include:
- Ms. Brandi Kari - English Faculty
- Dr. Dawn Rae Davis - Gender and Women's Studies Faculty
- Mr. Jackson Hsu - Math Faculty
- Ms. Judith Cutting - Dean of Instruction, Career and Technical Education
- Dr. Keith Eubanks - English Faculty
- Ms. Jacqueline Stratton - Counseling Faculty
- Dr. Christine Erickson - Dean of Student Services, Marina Campus
- Ms. Elizabeth Gonzales - Counseling Faculty
- Mr. John Malokas - Math Faculty, Math Learning Center
- Dr. Cathryn Wilkinson - Dean of Instruction, Liberal Arts
- Mr. Jared Turner - Administration of Justice Faculty
Also pictured on the far right, Ms. Kiran Kamath (Vice President, Academic Affairs) and Dr. Walt Tribley (President/Superintendent).