Monterey Peninsula College Security Alert - April 13, 2018
Monterey Peninsula College
ALERT: Sexual Assault, Fondling
This Timely warning Bulletin is being issued in compliance with the Jeanne Clery Act and is to provide information to the campus community to prevent members from becoming the victim of a similar crime.
A sexual assault and fondling occurred on the Monterey campus Property near The Auto Tech building during school hours between 2:30 and 4:30 pm on April 12, 2018.
The suspect is male, Hispanic. A suspension has occurred.
If you have any information that might be helpful in this investigation, please contact MPC Security at email@example.com or call 831-646-4099.
MPC Security would like to provide the following safety tips for a sexual assault. The information and tips provided have no specific relation to this specific incident.
- Know your sexual intentions and limits and communicate them clearly.
- Remember that some people think that drinking heavily, wearing certain clothing, or agreeing to be alone with them indicates a willingness to have sex.
- Trust your “gut” feelings.
- Ask for help or “make a scene” if you feel threatened.
- Be especially careful in situations involving the use of drugs or alcohol.
- Listen carefully to the person you are with in sexual situations.
For more information and useful tips see: http://ccwrc.org/
Monterey, CA · (831) 373-3955
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING.
(For additional safety and emergency information please visit our Campus Safety website)
831-646-4099 Officer on Patrol
Campus Security Contact Info:
831-760-2090 Activated During Power Outages