SCORE+: EOPS Summer Bridge Program (2018)
Sharpen up your Math skills before the Fall!
Receive "Priority Registration" and possible grant opportunities. Apply Below to get started!!!SCORE+ is a free Two-Week Summer program to assist incoming and current MPC students transition and find success in their academic careers. Students will participate in Math preparation activities as well as important counseling workshops to acclimate students to the MPC learning environment and give them knowledge about the many resources available for their educational and personal growth and success.
Benefits of participating in SCORE+:
To take advantage of the benefits of participating in the SCORE+ program, students are expected to be fully committed to the summer time schedule. Students can qualify to test into a higher level math course and save time achieving their overall academic goals. Students who participate and successfully complete the SCORE+ program are able to take advantage of many opportunities, including:
- Early approval for EOPS Program
- Priority registration and possible grant opportunities
- College Student Success Strategies
- Hands on Instructional Support (tutoring)
- Assistance with Financial Aid Applications and Financial Literacy Exposure
- Students must attend a mandatory SCORE orientation, date TBD
- Students must attend all days (M-F) of the 2 week program
- Students must arrive on time and stay until the end of the class day
- Monterey Peninsula College, 980 Fremont Street, Monterey, CA 93940
- Mandatory Orientation:Date/Time TBD
- Session Dates: July 16 - July 28
Hours: 8:30am - 2pm (Lunch included)
SCORE with EOPS at Monterey Peninsula College!
Students who are interested in committing to be part of SCORE+ should complete the interest form shown below. For additional information please contact Kelly A. Fletes at 831.646.3051 or email@example.com.