Main Campus Address:
Monterey Peninsula College
980 Fremont Street
Monterey, CA 93940-4799
General Telephone Number: (831) 646-4000
Student Transcript Requests: (831) 646-4002
Academic Counseling Services: (831) 646-4020
International Student Information: (831) 645-1357
Student Registration Information: (831) 646-4002
Student Health & Psychological Services
- Departments:Student Health Services
- Divisions:General College Information and Services
- Phone:(831) 646-4018
Student Health Services fosters health and well-being by providing high quality, integrative health care and education delivered in a culturally competent and compassionate manner to support the academic goals and retention of our diverse students. A nurse and a Health Specialist provide assistance to students for injuries and illness care. Marriage and family therapist interns provide personal counseling by appointment.
Campus Services are provided by appointment and on a walk-in basis during regular office hours and include:
- First aid and minor medical services for acute injuries and illness.
- Over the counter medicine available at no cost.
- Health Education materials available.
- Tuberculosis screening (PPD) available on Monday and Tuesday by appointment.
- Physical exams provided for school program requirements by appointment only.
- Student accident, dental, and health insurance information available.
- Health counseling and preventive health education available.
- Referral to community medical resources when appropriate.
- Nurse on site for medical consultation Monday - Friday.
- Physician available by appointment only.
Location: Student Services Building, STS-119