Monterey Peninsula College Fiscal Services offers complete financial services to the entire college community. Fiscal Services staff provide accounting services for all college funds, student fee collection, disbursement of financial aid awards, accounts payable, accounts receivable, categorical accounting, budget management, payroll and purchasing.
The Fiscal Services office has the responsibility of developing the College’s annual budget and monitoring expenditures for conformance during the fiscal year.
Department Staff Phone Numbers:
- Controller: (831) 646-4043
- Accounts Payable: (831) 646-4044
- Student Refunds/Accounts Receivable:(831) 646-4042
- Categorical Programs: (831) 645-1312
- Student Financial Aid: (831) 646-4059
- Trust Funds: (831) 646-4178
- Collections: (831) 645-1323
- Payroll: (831) 646-4008 or (831) 646-4047
- Purchasing: (831) 646-4048
Information for Students
Hours for Monday, August 19th, Tuesday, August 20th, Wednesday, August 21st
Fiscal Services will be open from 8:30 am to 6 pm.
Fiscal Services - Student Account Window Regular hours:
Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4 PM (open thru the lunch period)
Payment information for fees:
- Payment can be made by cash, check or credit card.
- If you selected cash or check as your method of payment when registering for classes, you can still make your payment by credit card.
Fall 2019 Term Disbursement Dates:
- Monday, August 19, 2019
- Wednesday. October 30, 2019
Board of Governor Grant Information:
- Board of Governor Grants (BOGG) adjustments can be made at Fiscal Services Student Account Window or by calling the office at 831-646-4046.