- Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect
- MPC Employee Benefits
- Salary Schedules
- Minimum Qualifications for Faculty and Administrators
- Equivalency Application Process and Forms
- Equal Employment Opportunity Plan
- Unlawful Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Complaint Procedures
- Governing Board Policies
(Complete list of all MPC Board Policies and Administrative Procedures)
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 public health crisis, all instruction and services have been transitioned to an online format. All physical locations are closed.
Our office is accessing email messages remotely, you can email the team at email@example.com. Please note, this situation has led to a high volume of questions and inquiries, so we thank you in advance for your patience as we work through the most urgent needs for our students and staff.
MPC has a number resources and day by day updates available for students and staff on our COVID-19 website.
Human Resources at Monterey Peninsula College is dedicated to attracting, hiring, retaining, and supporting a highly qualified and diverse team of employees. We are committed to fostering a culture that embraces diversity and inclusion, whereby employees and students feel valued, recognized for their contributions, and safe. Through these commitments and by adhering to high standards of customer service, we support student success and the mission of the college.
Human Resources provides accurate, equitable, timely and courteous service, while maintaining appropriate confidentiality, in the areas of:
- Recruitment and hiring
- Diversity and equal employment opportunity
- Staff and faculty records administration
- Collective bargaining negotiations and contract interpretation
- Health and welfare benefits and retirement administration
- MPC policies and procedures, collective bargaining agreements, laws and regulations compliance
- Complaint investigation and resolution
- On-going employment processes for staff and faculty
* For inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org