Life Insurance - The Standard
Eligibility for Full-Time Certificated and Educational Administrators
- Life insurance from Standard Insurance Company helps employees protect their families from financial hardship in the event of death. The addition of The Standard’s Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance provides an even higher level of protection for employees.
Life Insurance - VOYA
Eligibility for Full-Time Classified, Confidentials, Managers, Supervisors, and Classified Administrators
- The benefits listed below are included with your life insurance coverage.
- Accelerated Death Benefit: If you have a medical condition that requires permanent continuous confinement in an institution or are diagnosed with a terminal illness with a limited life expectancy, you may receive a portion of your death benefit while still living.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance*: Pays a benefit to you or your beneficiary, separate from the life insurance benefit, if you are severely injured or die as the result of a covered accident. The proceeds can be used however you or your beneficiary would like.
- Conversion*: You may convert life insurance coverage to an individual whole life insurance policy when you leave your employer or due to loss of eligibility under the employer’s group policy.
- Portability: You may apply to continue your Basic coverage when you leave your current employer, and pay premiums to the insurance company directly.
- Waiver of Premium: If you become unable to work due to total disability, your Basic Life Insurance can be continued without premium payment.
- Enrollment Form
- Benefit At A Glance
- Death Claim Form
- Funeral Assistance
Long Term Disability - VOYA