Sign-up for training!
Need MS Office?
Click for details
Additional discounted hardware (laptops, tablest, etc..) and software (Adobe products, Quickbooks, etc..) for faculty, staff and students can be found on the Foundation for CA Community College website.
The following are approved Maintenance Windows to be used by IT to update systems:
- 1st & 3rd Sat: 10pm – 8am
- 2nd Wed: 10pm – 6am
Monterey Peninsula College will benefit from effective, high quality, secure and sustainable technology. The delivery of technology will be used to promote academic success and accessibility to information while aligning with our Institutional Goals.
Never Share your Password!!
MPC is frequently the target of email scams. Often the malicious email prompts the user to share their network login info.
In order to keep you and others safe remember:
- NEVER share your password with anyone! (MPC IT will never ask for a password)
- Don't click on emails that ask for this kind of information
- Do not fill out online forms that are sent to you via an unsolicited email
- Delete any suspicious email from your account immediately