IT projects are selected based upon campus needs - all undergo thorough research and investigation. Large projects are thoroughly vetted through MPC's participatory governance system prior to launch. IT projects are directly linked to goals and objectives outlined in MPC's most current Technology Plan which correlates to MPC's Education Plan and the strategic vision of the school. The IT department is committed to complete transparency and open communication regarding all IT projects and initiatives.
The projects will align to one or more of the following 2016 - 2019 Technology Plan Goals:
- Goal 1 - Academic Accessibility & Success
- Goal 2 - Communications and Collaboration
- Goal 3 - Technology Infrastructure
- Goal 4 - Institutional Information Management
- Goal 5 - Funding & Sustainability of Technology
Details and information on current, upcoming and recently completed projects can be found at the links below.