1. Allow the website to install the add-on. This will only happen once if the add-on installs.
(If you are using a Windows7 machine make sure you are using the 32bit version of Internet Explorer.)
If you cannot see the Internet Explorer Information Bar, ensure that your browser is enabled to allow download of ActiveX components. To check this setting:
- Open the "Tools" menu > "Internet Options".
- On the Security tab click the "Custom level..." button
- Browse down the list to "Download signed ActiveX controls" and make sure "Prompt" is checked.
2. If you get a dialog box requesting to add the site to the pop-up blocker's allowed sites list click "Yes"
3. You must "Trust" the site to be able to open any documents. You can decide for how long.
4. Log on using your network user name and the password you set up.
Make sure you use \ and not / after lobosmpc. (Example lobosmpc\jdoe1234.)
If you are a new user and have not reset your password, you must Activate Your Account before entering one of these sites.