All students have an MPC email address. This address is where you will receive important "All Student" announcements regarding campus events, scholarships, etc..
Your Lobo Account includes the following Google Applications:
- Google Mail
- Google Calendar
- Google Contacts
- Google Drive (including Docs, Sheets, Slides and Forms)
- Google Sites
There are a variety of ways to access your student MPC Email and other apps...
- Go to the MPC public website then click the Lobo Apps link in the top navigation bar or
- On the MyMPC homepage, click on the email link in the eTools for Students section or
- Go directly to https://sso.mpc.edu.
Instructions for logging in:
- You will be asked to sign in with your Lobo Account username and password.
- In the user name section, enter your Lobo Account username (it is the beginning part of your email address)
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Your email address will be First Initial + Last Name + Last Four Numbers of your StudentID@mpc.edu
- Your Lobo Account will remain active as long as you are enrolled in a class at MPC or, once you are no longer a student, for one year past the date of last use of the account.
* Students who choose to have their MPC email forwarded to a private, unofficial email address (e.g., hotmail.com, yahoo.com, etc.) do so at their own risk. MPC is not responsible for any difficulties that may occur in the proper or timely transmission or access of e-mail forwarded to any unofficial e-mail address.