There are several student computer labs on campus that students can use during open lab hours. In addition to use of the computers in these areas, you can also go there to receive support from a lab technician, register for the self-service password reset or change your forgotten password once you do register.
- Business & Computer Science Labs: BMC 205 and BMC 207
- MPC Library: Library & Technology Center
- English Study Skills Center (for students registered in ESSC classes): LTC 150
- English as a Second Language Lab (for students registered in ENSL classes): LTC 119
- Nursing Lab (for students registered in the Nursing Program): NU 105
- Education Center at Marina: MA 103
Please ask any computer lab tech for assistance. You can also contact WebsiteSupport@mpc.edu.
Student Computer Lab Map (Monterey Campus)