In response to the 2015 Board of Governors Task Force on Workforce, Job Creation, and a Strong Economy recommendations, the Academic Senate for California Community College is actively seeking to build a stronger CTE faculty voice. A critical step towards this goal was the creation of CTE faculty liaisons appointed by local senate presidents. This website is being managed by the CTE Faculty Liaison form MPC.
This website has been designed as an online platform to enable communication from the MPC CTE faculty liaison to the campus regarding CTE issues and opportunities through posting important and relevant documents, news items, calendar events, and website links.
Doing What MATTERS: For Jobs and the Economy
- Strong Workforce Webpage
- Task Force on Workforce, Job Creation and a Strong Economy - Report and Recommendations
- 25 Recommendations from the Strong Workforce Task Force
- Strong Workforce Timeline
- Strong Workforce Presentation Archive
Strong Workforce Guidance Memos
- Local Share System - 2016-17 Funds Memo (PDF) September 20, 2016
- FundsGuidelines, Definitions and Reasonable Standards for Strong Workforce Funding Investment (Local and Regional Share) – Revision 09-14-2016
- Guidelines, Definitions and Reasonable Standards for Strong Workforce Funding Investment
- Guidance on use of funds for strong workforce program August 25, 2016
Grow your FTES
- Grow your FTES: Connections to Industry, Trade Groups and other Stakeholders
This website provides valuable information to help program managers and academic leaders grow FTES with Demand-Driven, Sector-Based Strategies and Programs.
Regional Planning Meetings
- Regional Planning Meetings
- CTE Leadership Group Meeting Agenda (PowerPoint) 9-16-16
- CTE Regional Marketing.ReBranding Campaign - Update Oct 2016
Bay Area Community College Consortium (BACCC)