- The committee recommendations will take into consideration the Monterey Peninsula College Comprehensive Master Plan. The duties and responsibilities of the Facilities Committee are to develop a long range-Facilities Plan. The Facilities Plan should be driven by the college’s Educational Facilities Master Plan, Institutional Goals and Objectives, and Advisory Group Component Goals.
- Review requests for facility changes (remodeling, new construction).
- Prioritize and recommend minor Capital improvement projects.
- Review and recommend Scheduled Maintenance Projects
- Make recommendations on minor capital improvement projects and scheduled maintenance projects made after consultation with each of the Advisory Groups.
Meeting schedule for 2018-2019:
Meeting times: Monthly or as needed.
Meeting place: Large Administration Building Conference Room or as determined.
Additional information about the Facilities Committee at MPC, web resources, and committee documents can be found on the MPC Facilities Intranet site (log-in required).