Guide MPC’s Planning
- Initiate and oversee activities related to integrated planning processes including the development, implementation, and evaluation of MPC model for integrated planning
- Support and monitor the development of the master plans, the Institutional Action Plan, and the Institutional Action Plan Annual Evaluation Report
Assess Institutional Processes
- Evaluate MPC decision-making and planning processes every three years, prepare an assessment report, and revise the Integrated Planning Manual as needed
- Annually review the Integrated Planning Manual for minor corrections and update as needed
Guide Program Review
- Make recommendations to Academic Senate on the process and format for program review
- Review all program reviews and provide feedback
- Create annual summary of program reviews and action plans.
- Provide annual training on how to prepare effective program reviews
- VPs of Academic Affairs, Administrative Services, and Student Services or their designee
- Accreditation Liaison Officer
- Director of Institutional Research
- Director of Information Services
- Director of Student Success and Equity
- Academic Senate President or designee
- MPCSEA President or designee
- A student appointed by Associated Students of MPC
- Three faculty appointed by the Academic Senate, at least one from Student Services
- Student Learning Outcome Coordinator or designee from the Learning Assessment Committee
The PRIE Committee meets the first and third Monday of each month during the Fall and Spring semesters. The Committee currently meets 12:30-1:50 pm in LTC-216.
Additional information about Planning, Research, and Institutional Effectiveness web resources and committee documents can be found on the MPC PRIE Intranet site (log in required).