Functions of the President's Advisory Group
The President’s Advisory Group advises the Superintendent/President about issues of college-wide importance. It ensures that college members and the S/P are informed of institutional perspectives on major initiatives that impact the campus community and/or will be submitted to the Board of Trustees. For example, the President’s Advisory Group will:
- Represent institutional perspective on issues of college-wide importance
- Collaborate on solutions to institutional challenges
- Review and make recommendations to the S/P on such matters as:
- Board policies and administrative procedures as appropriate
- Institutional Goals and Objectives
- Resource allocation decisions of institutional significance
- Reports, including those related to accreditation, Institution Set Standards, institutional planning, and resources
- Initiate a review of the College mission every six years (2020,2026 and every six years thereafter)
- Open forums for discussion of important or controversial issues.
The President’s Advisory Group regular recurring meetings are held monthly on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday (exceptions as necessary). The first meeting of Spring 2018 is scheduled on January 23rd and the last of Spring is scheduled June 26th (subject to change).
- Time: 2:00 p.m. until approximately 4:00 p.m.
- Location: Karas Rm in the LTC,