MPC is actively seeking Business Advisory Board members for our newly redesigned Business Advisory Board. We are seeking leaders from key industries and local constituency groups to help our business school be a driving force in our local economy. Please contact us to learn more.
Business Advisory Board Mission:
The MPC Business Advisory Board serves as a bridge between MPC Business and the business community, offering advice, collaboration and support to enhance the ability of MPC Business to achieve the mission of the school. MPC Business is dedicated to developing and sustaining long-term relationships with members of the business community to ensure the ongoing relevancy and vitality of our programs and to prepare MPC Business students for their careers in business.
This mission will be accomplished through these objectives set forth to guide board participants:
- Promoting the visibility of the department in the business community. Advisory Board members will serve as effective advocates for the programs, students, and faculty of the Department.
- Providing strategic guidance and advice to develop and continuously improve a relevant business curriculum. The board is an integral part of the program review process for MPC Business, providing critical input in the 6-year program review cycle and the annual program review updates.
- Assisting in the identification and recruiting of student populations to MPC business.
- Helping ensure that MPC business department graduates are prepared for, and have good opportunities available, upon graduation.
- Supporting ongoing faculty development through efforts to involve MPC Business personnel in the business community. This includes bringing industry specific insight to the attention of MPC Business.