Certificates and Degree
The Massage Therapy Program includes several certificates and an Associate degree. Note that Certificates of Training, the Certificate of Achievement, and the Associate degree do not state the number of hours of training you complete.
- Certificate of Training (COT). Students must file an application for a Certificate of Training through the Physical Fitness Department in the Physical Education Division.
- Massage Practitioner (does not meet CAMTC Certification requirements)
- Massage Therapist Options 1 & 2 (meets CAMTC Certification requirements)
- Certificate of Achievement (COA) in Massage Therapy (meets CAMTC Certification requirements)
- Associate in Science (AS) degree in Massage Therapy (meets CAMTC Certification requirements)
- Massage Therapist-Advanced Certificate (available if you complete the Certificate of Achievement or Associate degree)