The Massage Therapy Program is an affordable way for you to gain the entry-level knowledge and skills you need in order to embark on a career as a practitioner of therapeutic massage. Students often can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars over the cost of similar training programs at private schools.
- Tuition for Californians pursuing the Massage Practitioner certificate is $460 - $552 (the cost to a non-California resident is $2,460 - $2,952, because MPC non-resident tuition is currently $246 per unit)
- Tuition for the Massage Therapist certificate varies depending on the track followed but will cost at least $782 for California residents and $4,182 for non-residents
- Tuition for the Massage Therapist-Advanced certificate varies depending on courses and electives completed but will be approximately $1,426 - $1,748 (non-California residents will pay about $7,626 - $9,348).
- Tuition for the Certificate of Achievement is the same as for the Massage Therapist-Advanced certificate.
- Tuition for the Associate in Science degree in Massage Therapy is approximately $2,760 ($14,760 for non-residents).
Tuition figures are based on unit fees only and do not include books, materials, parking fees, other college fees, or living expenses.
MPC is located in Monterey on the Monterey Peninsula, home of Cannery Row, Fisherman’s Wharf and the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Monterey sits on the southern end of Monterey Bay, around which are scattered lovely towns such as Pacific Grove, Carmel, Pebble Beach, and Santa Cruz. Acknowledged by many as one of the most beautiful areas on earth because of the abundance of awe-inspiring natural resources, the Peninsula serves as gateway to places such as Point Lobos State Reserve, Big Sur, Los Padres National Forest and Ventana Wilderness. There are tens of thousands of acres of county and state parks, and the Carmel, Arroyo Seco and Big Sur are splendid rivers. Extracurricular activities include camping, hiking, biking, rollerblading, surfing, rock climbing, hanging out at local beaches or coffee shops, dancing and listening to a wide variety of music at local clubs, going to movies, attending theater and classical music concerts, perusing art galleries, shopping, and enjoying a variety of regional and ethnic cuisine at local restaurants, ranging from casual and cheap to elegant and expensive.
We hope you will join us at MPC, where we are committed to offering quality massage therapy training for all those who want to share the power of touch with others.