Consult the current schedule of classes for information about when these courses are offered.
In the United States alone, the hotel/motel industry employs more than 1.5 million people full and part-time. The hospitality and tourism industry is the largest and fastest growing industry in the world. The curriculum in Hospitality at Monterey Peninsula College offers students an opportunity to earn a certificate of Achievement, an Associate degree, or transfer to a four-year institution.
Careers in the hospitality industry gives you a chance to:
- Meet interesting people from all over the world
- Be challenged, stimulated and financially rewarded
- Enjoy the satisfaction of helping others
- Work independently and take on responsibility quickly
- Move up fast – no limit to the chances for advancement
- Enjoy job security
- Feel in command, be creative,make a difference
Occupational Outlook Handbook
We need your Feedback!Please fill out this form below so that we can attempt to build a schedule that serves the needs of our students.