Consult the current schedule of classes for information about when these courses are offered.
If so, you won't want to miss the MPC's Sustainable Hospitality Open House on Wednesday, May 9th from 4:00-6:00pm. We'd like to meet you and tell you all about the robust program here at MPC!
Sign up below to let us know you are coming!
In the United States alone, the hotel/motel industry employs more than 1.5 million people full and part-time. The hospitality and tourism industry is the largest and fastest growing industry in the world. The curriculum in Hospitality at Monterey Peninsula College offers students an opportunity to earn a certificate of Achievement, an Associate degree, or transfer to a four-year institution.
Careers in the hospitality industry gives you a chance to:
- Meet interesting people from all over the world
- Be challenged, stimulated and financially rewarded
- Enjoy the satisfaction of helping others
- Work independently and take on responsibility quickly
- Move up fast – no limit to the chances for advancement
- Enjoy job security
- Feel in command, be creative,make a difference
Occupational Outlook Handbook
MPC Hospitality is having an Open House to provide information to prospective students and hospitality employers in the area with information about our certificate and degree programs. Please join us for this informative session, R.S.V.P. below!