2 years at MPC
Associates Degree in Sustainable Hospitality
2 years at CSUMB
Bachelors Degree in Sustainable Hospitality
SUSTAINABLE HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
The Sustainable Hospitality Management program prepares students for transfer to another institution for advanced study. This program is designed to provide students with a foundation of knowledge to help them become successful leaders within the hospitality industry. The program is also a direct link to the Sustainable Hospitality Management bachelor’s degree that is offered at CSUMB.
Upon successful completion of the program, students will have demonstrated the ability to:
- Pursue advanced study in traditional, non-traditional and high technology fields in order to interface with a global economy.
- Apply knowledge of hospitality and sustainable business to the creation and achievement of a successful career in the hospitality field.
- Accurately assess knowledge, skills, and abilities in relationship to their educational, career, and/or personal goals.
- Be skillful critical thinkers and able to apply critical thinking skills to hospitality related scenarios.
- Be effective written and oral communicators.