Monterey Peninsula College is located on 85 forested acres in the heart of downtown Monterey. It is situated within one-half mile of beautiful Del Monte Beach, Fisherman's Wharf and Monterey Bay which has been designated a National Marine Sanctuary. The Physical Education facilities occupy approximately 20 percent of the college campus. In 2003 local citizens passed Measure I, a $145 million bond measure designated for campus wide improvements. As a result, all Physical Education facilities were renovated.
- Stadium and Track - a 3,000 seat stadium with a FieldTurf mono-filament playing surface for football and soccer. It is surrounded by a Rekotan all-weather 8 lane track surface.
- Softball Field - FieldTurf mono-filament playing surface with stadium seating for 250.
- Baseball Field - Natural grass surface with stadium seating for 250.
- Pool - Outdoor eight lane, 25 yard pool with infinity edge kept at a comfortable 80 degrees.
- Gymnasium - Connor maple hardwood floor with seating for 1100.
- Fitness and Weight Training Center - A 7,000 square foot fitness facility with both aerobic and resistance training equipment.
- Tennis Courts - five on-campus courts.
- Dance Building - features three studios utilized for dance and group fitness classes. Two studios have sprung hardwood floors with the ballet and jazz studio featuring marley flooring.
- Adapted Physical Education Building - a dedicated facility with rubberized flooring and specialized training equipment.