Join our mailing list!
Get updates about STEM events and internships happening in the STEM area.
STEM CEL is a designated study space provided by MPC for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math students offering many resources to help students succeed. Tutor support for the majority of MPC STEM disciplines is provided at STEM Center. STEM Tutors are trained to assist with questions, direct studies, and help STEM students find access to support and resources to improve self-study, equipping them for success beyond MPC. No need to enroll or sign up, STEM Center is free to drop in for studying in a peer supported environment!
- Support student academic success by providing assistance for MPC STEM classes; Tutoring, STEM library, STEM materials (calculators, laptops).
- Provide a place for STEM students to meet in study groups, work on homework, and pursue STEM projects.
- Offer STEM internship and volunteer opportunities to help students achieve success in pursuing STEM careers.
- Host STEM Internship/Employment Recruiters
- Provide Mentorship & Assistance with STEM internship/employment applications and resumes
- Textbooks, Calculators (Graphing & Scientific) and Laptops available for use in STEM Center
- Digilent WaveForms
- Google SketchUp
- Pasco Capstone
- Pasco MatchGraph
- Wolfram Mathematica