Monterey Peninsula College’s online courses offer the perfect opportunity for students to complete coursework while providing options for those whose work, travel, or family commitments demand increased flexibility.
Students can complete most requirements for the following degrees and certificates through MPC's Distance Education online courses.
- General Education Online Offerings
- Online Degrees (major requirements may be offered online, refer to the MPC class schedule)
- Business Administration Associate in Science for Transfer (AS-T)
- Business Administration AA (Transfer Prep Degree)
- Early Childhood Education Associate in Science for Transfer (AS-T) (ECED 52, fieldwork not online)
- Early Childhood Education AS (Local Degree)
- Economics Associate in Arts for Transfer (AA-T)
- Economics AA (Transfer Prep Degree)
- General Studies AA - Arts and Humanities Emphasis
- General Studies AA - Communication and Analytical Thinking Emphasis
- General Studies AA - Natural Science Emphasis
- General Studies AA - Social Science Emphasis
- History Associate in Arts for Transfer (AA-T)
- Psychology Associate in Arts for Transfer (AA-T)
- Online Certificates
- Business Administration Certificate of Training
- Business Information Worker Certificate of Training
- Early Childhood Education Certificate of Achievement
- English - Great Books Certificate of Training
- IT Help Desk & User Support Certificate of Training
- Linguistics Certificate of Training
- Nutrition and Food Certificate of Training (NUTF 10L, labwork not online)
- Learn more about the programs and courses available online through Monterey Peninsula College by exploring the links at the left.
- Find out how to register for classes:
- Contact the MPC's Counseling Department by phone at (831) 646-4020 or Ask a Counselor to discuss specific degree and course requirements.