Please read the following guidelines before applying.
- To apply for a MPC Library card online, you must be a currently enrolled MPC student (age 18 or older). Students under 18 years of age require a parent or legal guardian signature and must apply in person at the Library.
- If you are MPC faculty or staff, please call the Circulation Coordinator at (831) 646-3087 to request a card. Or, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Community members (age 18 and older) who live in the MPC College District may also apply for a library card but must do so in person to provide proof of residency (see "Community Users" information on the Library Cards page).
- Library Card applications are processed the next business day and mailed to the address you have noted on the application.
- To pick up your card at the circulation desk, select "Pick up at the MPC library".
If the college does not have your current address or you need your Library Card immediately, you will need to come to the Library anytime during our open hours.
You may also download a copy of the library card application (PDF) to print and return in person.