Library computer log-on procedure is changing
What is happening?
- Starting summer 2016, users will use their Lobo Account (same as their MPC Email) to log onto the library’s computers.
Why is this happening?
- This change has been made to ensure that user’s information stays private. Requiring each user to log onto the computer using their Lobo Account adds another layer of security.
- The MPC Library is joining the growing number of services and applications that all use one account for access (Lobo Apps).
What do I need to do?
- Make sure that your account is set up.
- When you come into the library, use your Lobo Account to log onto the computer.
- If you are a community user and want to use the library computers you’ll need to request a computer login account.
If you have any trouble using the library computers, please ask for assistance at the reference desk on the main floor of the library.