Registration for Continuing Education classes is completely separate from registration for other MPC classes. Please choose one of the following methods to register; payment is due at the time of registration.
To Register Online
1. On the MPC Continuing Ed Registration Page, fill in the registration form and create your password. You will use your email to login. Note: All passwords MUST be at least 6 characters and contain no special characters (i.e. !@#$%^&*).
2. Click the Sign Me Up! button located in the lower right. You will be automatically logged in with your new account and taken to the Student Information form.
3. Fill in the Student Information form and click the Go to Next Step button in the lower right. You will be taken to the Course Selection page.
Note: Not all fields are required. Required fields will be marked with an asterisk (*).
4. To add a class on the Course Selection page, click the checkbox next to the title of the course(s) you wish to add. Click the Go to Next Step button in the lower right to be taken to the Confirm Selection page.
5. On the Confirm Selection page, review that your order is correct and click the Go to Next Step button in the lower right. You will be taken to the Payment page.
6. On the Payment page, select the method of payment (e-check or credit card) and fill in the required payment information. Click on the Charge Me button in the lower right to confirm your payment.
7. You will receive an email confirmation showing registered courses and receipt of your payment.
8. Enjoy your MPC Continuing Education classes!
To Register by Phone or in Person
Please call or email the Continuing Education Office to make an appointment.
- Phone#: (831) 646-4058
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org