MPC classes and student services are currently being offered fully online. Click for COVID-19 info for students.

Related Links


Transferring to MPC?

 Welcome! In addition to the Steps to Success you may need to send us your academic records:

sending official recordsWe need official transcripts of your previous college work, AP and/or CLEP test scores if you plan to use the work:

• towards certificate or degree requirements
• to satisfy athletic eligibility

It is your responsibility to request transcripts from the schools you have attended and ask that they be sent directly to MPC. Official records may be sent to us in any of the following ways:


Monterey Peninsula College
Admissions & Records
980 Fremont St
Monterey, CA 93940


 In Person 

Sealed official records may be delivered in person to the Admissions & Records Office. 

See our hours...

sending unofficial recordsThe Counseling Department may accept unofficial records for the following:
• Math or English assessment results from another college 
• Unofficial records verifying completion of a corequisite or prerequisite course
• In order to meet with a counselor for general advisement