Click here to access My Financial Aid Student Portal .
This will allow you to view your student budget, awards and forms needed to complete your file.
Please Do Not FAX or Scan/Email required financial aid forms. This office accepts documentation submitted in-person or via U.S. Postal Service only. No exceptions.
Student Financial Services at Monterey Peninsula College is committed to assisting students and their families to bridge the gap between their personal resources and the cost of attending college. We are ready to educate students, families and the community on understanding the steps involved in receiving financial assistance.
Don't have time to stand in line?
Check your financial aid portal at: https://myfinancialaid.mpc.edu/NetPartnerStudent/Logon.aspx
Monday-Thursday 08:00am-06:00pm (01-27-20 to 01-31-20 only) Friday 08:00am-02:00pm
02-14-20 Abraham Lincoln Birthday
02-17-20 George Washington Birthday
03-24-20 Closed for Office Training - 12:00 noon-5:30pm
03-25-20 Closed for Office Training - All Day
03-26-20 Closed for Office Training - 8:00am-1:00pm
05-25-20 Memorial Day
Financial Aid FAFSA and California Dream Act Application Workshops
Need help with your 2019-2020 or 2020-2021 FAFSA or California Dream Act Application? We can assist you for any college, not just MPC. Asistencia en espanol disponible.
Please contact this office to schedule an appointment for assistance in completing the FAFSA or the California Dream Act Application at (831) 646-4030 or email@example.com .
What to bring to the appointment:
- Driver's License (if you have one)
- Social Security Card Number (if you have one)
- Alien Registration Number (if you have one)
- Individual Taxpaper Identification Number (ITIN)-if you have one
- Student's 2017 Federal Income Tax for 2019-2020
- Student's 2018 Federal Income Tax for 2020-2021
- Parent's 2017 Federal Income Tax for 2019-2020 (Dependent Students Only)
- Parent's 2018 Federal Income Tax for 2020-2021 (Dependent Students Only)
- Untaxed Income 2017 for 2019-2020
- Untaxed Income 2018 for 2020-2021
Important Dates for Fall/Spring 2019-2020
(Please note these dates apply to students who have already been awarded financial aid)
|Semester|| Drop Dead Disbursement
|| Major Disbursement
|Fall|| August 7, 2019
|| August 19, 2019
|Mid-Fall|| October 16, 2019
|| October 30, 2019
|| January 5, 2020
|| January 27, 2020
|| April 1, 2020
|| April 15, 2020