Important Notice: A COVID-19 Student Emergency Grant is available for Spring 2020 enrolled (minimum 6.0 units and a completed 2019-2020 FAFSA or Dream Act required) MPC students. Click here for the link to apply. Please note, this emergency grant is a one-time request, multiple requests will be denied.
Due to the shelter-in-place order mandated by Monterey County Health Office, all Financial Aid disbursements will be mailed to students at the address on file with our Admissions & Records office, as listed in WebReg.
Dont' have time to stand in line? Click here to access My Financial Aid Student Portal .
This will allow you to view your student budget, awards and forms needed to complete your file.
Student Financial Services at Monterey Peninsula College is committed to assisting students and their families to bridge the gap between their personal resources and the cost of attending college. We are ready to educate students, families and the community on understanding the steps involved in receiving financial assistance.
Students Financial Services is closed due to the COVID-19 Shelter-In-Place order.
You may continue to email questions to this office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails will be answered within 72 business hours.
Financial Aid FAFSA and California Dream Act Application Workshops
Financial Aid Workshops at the Marina Education Center and Main Campus will not be conducted until the COVID-19 Shelter-in-Place order has been lifted.
Need help with your 2019-2020 or 2020-2021 FAFSA or California Dream Act Application? We can assist you for any college, not just MPC. Asistencia en espanol disponible.
What to bring to the appointment:
- Driver's License (if you have one)
- Social Security Card Number (if you have one)
- Alien Registration Number (if you have one)
- Individual Taxpaper Identification Number (ITIN)-if you have one
- Student's 2017 Federal Income Tax for 2019-2020
- Student's 2018 Federal Income Tax for 2020-2021
- Parent's 2017 Federal Income Tax for 2019-2020 (Dependent Students Only)
- Parent's 2018 Federal Income Tax for 2020-2021 (Dependent Students Only)
- Untaxed Income 2017 for 2019-2020
- Untaxed Income 2018 for 2020-2021
Important Dates for Fall/Spring 2019-2020
(Please note these dates apply to students who have already been awarded financial aid)
|Semester|| Drop Dead Disbursement
|| Major Disbursement
|Fall|| August 7, 2019
|| August 19, 2019
|Mid-Fall|| October 16, 2019
|| October 30, 2019
|| January 5, 2020
|| January 27, 2020
|| April 1, 2020
|| April 15, 2020