MPC classes and student services are currently being offered fully online. Click for COVID-19 info for students.

Contact Info:

Phone: (831) 646-4030

FAX:     (831) 646-3042


Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

  • The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the form used by the U.S. Department of Education to determine your Expected Family Contribution by conducting a “need analysis” based on financial information, such as income, assets and other household information, which you will be asked to provide. [LEARN MORE]

California Dream Act

  • Financial aid is now available to AB 540 students through the California Dream Act [LEARN MORE]

California College Promise Grant (formerly the BOGG Fee Waiver)

  •  The California Community Colleges offer a California College Promise Grant (formerly the Board of Governors Waiver (BOGW) to help eligible students with Enrollment Fees ($46/unit). The California Promise Grant program may require repayment if an applicant is required to be enrolled in a specific number of units and does not maintain the required enrollment to qualify.. The California Promise Grant pays enrollment fees and offers a discount on parking pass fees for the academic year. [LEARN MORE]

CalGrant GPA Verification

  • Cal Grants are one of the smartest ways to get cash for college. For starters, it's money you don't have to pay back. If you're a graduating high school senior or recent graduate, meet academic, financial and eligibility requirements and submit two forms by the Cal Grant deadline, you may receive a Cal Grant! [LEARN MORE]

CalGrant Student Account

  • If you have received an email from the California Student Aid Commission (CSAC), that you are eligible for a Cal Grant Award, log-in to your account Webgrants for students and make sure that MPC is your school of attendance.  If not, update your school of attendance so that MPC financial aid office can get your file and award you Cal Grant.

Direct Federal Student Loans

  • Subsidized and unsubsidized loans are federal student loans for eligible students to help cover the cost of higher education at a four-year college or university, community college, or trade, career, or technical school. The U.S. Department of Education offers eligible students at participating schools Direct Subsidized Loans and Direct Unsubsidized Loans. [LEARN MORE]