MPC AwardSpring Scholarship Workshops
Welcome! The MPC Online Scholarship Website for 2020-2021 is now open. Returning/transfer MPC students and 2020 graduating High School students from the Monterey Peninsula are welcome to apply. Monterey Peninsula College applicants must be currently enrolled.
Application Deadline: March 11, 2020 (CLOSED)
MPC 2020-2021 Online Scholarship Application Process:
- Click on "Register" (new users) or "Sign In" if you have an existing account
- New users must provide a valid email address and create a unique password for application access
- Upload all required documentation requested (i.e. DD214's, Driver's License)
- Correspondence will be through email during the application process
- Complete application process entering data in the prescribed format
- Use proper upper and lowercase letters
- Prior to submitting your final application, you may save and logout
- Carefully review your application before final submission. Once submitted, you will no longer have access to your file.
The Monterey Peninsula College Scholarship Program has succeeded due to the generosity of numerous local and nationwide donors. Their commitment to educational growth and academic achievement is demonstrated by their financial contributions. Along with our current and future students who will benefit from such benevolence, we thank all the donors for their time and financial investment.
MPC 2020-2021 Scholarship Workshops
Thursday, Feb 5th Marina Ed Ctr (Information Session) 10:00am-12:00pm
Thursday, Feb 5th MPC Library-Rooms 203/204 (Information Session) 2:00pm-5:00pm
Thursday, Feb 13th MPC Library-Rooms 203/204 (Hands On Session) 12:30pm-02:00pm
Wednesday, Feb 26th MPC Library-Rooms 203/204 (Hands On Session) 12:30pm-02:00pm
Friday March 6th MPC Library-Rooms 203/204 (Hands On Session) 10:00am-12:00noon