If you are interested in joining the Women's Lobos Softball Team please fill out our Recruitment Form.
Out-of-State Prospective Athletes- Please fill out and sign a form C and return it to your head coach.
- Contact the Head Coach, Keith Berg at (831) 646-4817 or email email@example.com, or contact the office manager in the athletic department at (831) 646-4220.
- Fill out an Application for Admission to Monterey Peninsula College. Applications are available by calling (831) 646-4002.
- Fill out any Federal or State Financial Aid Forms. You can find out more information by calling MPC Financial Aid Services at (831) 646-4030.
- Take the Assessment Test for English and Math. An application for admission must be filed with the admissions and records office prior to taking the assessment test. Contact the testing center (831) 646-4027 to make arrangements. Note: There are some exemptions, please contact the testing office for qualifications.
- Meet with an Academic Counselor. Contact the counselor's office to set up an appointment at (831) 646-4020.
- Obtain a Schedule of Classes. Contact Admissions and Records at (831) 646-4002.
- Register for classes. There are certain weeks throughout the year to register. The course catalog provides the necessary information.
Note: Athletes must be enrolled in 12 units to be eligible to compete in intercollegiate athletics.
Monterey Peninsula College abides by the provisions of the COA Athletic Code as well as the specifications imposed by the Coast Conference. The nature of these requirements is very exacting. Athletes are advised to become thoroughly familiar with the requirements to avoid loss of eligibility. A copy of the State Athletic Code is on file in the office of the Athletic Director.
To be eligible for intercollegiate competition, a student must be enrolled in, and passing, 12 units, and have a cumulative grade point average of 2.0. If the student has competed in the college sport, the student must pass a total of 24 units prior to the next season with a cumulative grade point average of 2.0.